My Sister-In-Law’s water ruptured last night. She is 25 weeks 4 days pregnant with my little niece.
The MD told her to wait until this morning to come in, and when they did it was confirmed that she has lost much of her amniotic fluid.
They first sent her to Bloomington Hospital, then sent her via ambulance to St. Vincent’s in Indy so that she is close to Riley Children’s Hospital.
As far as I know they are keeping her on antibiotics and hospital bedrest for as long as possible.
Please pray (or however you practice faith/spiritualism) that our little niece can stay in the womb as long as possible and that she is strong.