i just got back from my u/s.
Couldn’t find the sac.
Based on my numbers my RE thinks it is ectopic. I pretty much agree. I have asked if it is ok to do beta draws on wed and friday and another u/s on friday just in case. If I continue to double I should be at 1500 by then. They should be able to see a sac.
If they don’t, then I will proceed with Methotrexate.

This sucks.

I don’t want to be one of those desperate people who won’t listen to their dr and then wind up loosing a tube. But I also don’t want to make a decision that is hasty and loose a child that could have happened.

I think up scenarios of how the numbers could have risen and fallen….perhaps there were two at two different times…perhaps the first one didn’t make it…and the second is now rising properly but later.

Is it possible to ovulate a different follicle days later? I wish I knew more. Why didn’t I study biology and human anatomy instead of mathematics and music? Damn. I guess I should just teach this thing to double consistently.

Posted in Uncategorized
5 comments on “ectoplasmic
  1. Waiting says:

    So very, very sorry…

  2. Heather says:

    I wish I was smart about these kinds of things too…I’m afraid that even still I wouldn’t have the answer.

    I’m still holding Hope.

  3. Fertilized says:

    No words, just prayers

  4. Mrs. B says:

    I’m so sorry. When I went through my ectopic it was so very hard b/c we had tried for so long and then to have that happen, it was just so damn sad. My thoughts are with you and if you ever need to talk you know where I am. I have walked in your shoes and sometimes it is good to talk to someone who has been there.

  5. Kristen says:

    I’m so sorry…I’m still holding out hope that you’ll see a sac. XOXO